Jadyn
I know I'm supposed to think they're cute because they're mine, but come on! Aren't they precious! Jadyn was 16lbs 9oz. and 28" tall at her 6 month doctor's appt. She is in the 95% for height and 50% for weight (you wouldn't think so with all those baby rolls on her legs!) She laughs, rolls, and is eating step one baby food now. Not a big fan of peas! She has her 2 bottom front teeth and I swear she is getting all the rest in one day sometimes. Cranky!!!



Ethan
He's taking swimming lessons. After several weeks of crying on the way there and during the whole lesson, he has decided he is a fish and wants to swim all the time! His 4th birthday is coming up and we are taking him to see "Walking with Dinosaurs" at the Staples Center, I can't wait!!!
![]() |
| April: School Pictures |
SNAKE!
This the snake on our back fence a few weeks ago. Looks like he just had lunch next door!

1 comments:
Hi- What cute kids!
And about the snake, a few weeks ago we had that same kind (called a western coachwhip) on the hill behind our house! Freaked me out- yours looks like it just ate.
-Arlene
Post a Comment