Life
Well, life started to return to normal, whatever that is... Ethan started back to school, Erik went back to work and I'm back to being unemployed!! Classes have been hard to come by at the college so, I'm not teaching this semester. On to bigger and better things... My mom and I have been working on starting a bag company for several months now and we're finally selling our first bags! The website is still under construction but, if you want to check out what we have so far here's the link http://www.thatsmybagbaby.com/ They are also up on http://www.ebay.com/ and http://www.etsy.com/. Family and friends get a little bit of a break so email me if you are interested.
| Our little bag model |
Happy Anniversary!
Erik and I celebrated our 7 year wedding anniversary on January 25th. I can't believe it's been 7 years married, and 13 years together! Crazy! Anyway, we spent 2 days in Santa Barbara while my parents watched the kids. It was nice to get away. We roamed all around the wharf, state street and had a great steak dinner on the pier.
0 comments:
Post a Comment