Monday, April 2, 2018

March 18'

Spring School Pictures
Each night before bedtime I tell the kids what the weather is going to be like so they can get their clothes out for the next day. So one night I tell the kids "it's going to be cold, make sure your wear long sleeves".
Ethan responds "Can I wear my Friday shirt?" (his short sleeved tuxedo shirt)
I ask him "does it have long sleeves?"
Ethan "no".
Erik "What if you wear a long sleeved shirt under your Friday shirt?"
Ethan "ok".
So the next morning Ethan comes down for breakfast wearing the outfit you see in the picture below... A collared white shirt from his Ron (Harry Potter) costume, that is too small, under his Friday shirt. I give him a funny look and say "that looks ridiculous but whatever you want" as I smile and laugh.
It wasn't until I was on my way to work that I remembered it was picture day! I was so giddy with anticipation of how the pictures would turn out I could hardly wait!
What can I say, it's even better than I dreamed!

 Ethan: 13 / 8th Grade
    Jadyn: 10 / 4th Grade

Bubba's Birthday
Stew, cake (we forgot the ice cream) and presents...
We intended to get one of Bubba's favorite desserts, bread pudding but kept striking out with places to get it. We tried to make it up to him and made it in the crock pot on Easter :)
 Hey Bubba! What's in the bag?

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Some St. Patrick's Day Poker with the Lande's and Quinlin's. Nothing like good friends, food and some alcohol to top off the week! Really needed that! and Erik won at poker :)
Ethan, Jadyn, Ethan L., Reese, Cade and Casey
How did they get this tall!

Jadyn's 110 Award
Jadyn received the 110% award at school this month. She hates being front of everyone and looked like she wanted to climb in a hole :)
Erik and I took the opportunity to go to breakfast before heading into work :)

Ethan Saugus High Orientation
We can't believe it but Ethan is going to be a Freshman in high school come August. We attended the regular and athletic orientations this month along with his Jr. High Open House. It's still a little weird that he's going to Saugus since Erik and I went to Hart...
 View from the stands at orientation

0 comments: