Friday, November 2, 2018

October 18'

Vacation!
I started the girls weekend with breakfast at Eggs n' Things with Jadyn, Mom and Jean. After breakfast we had pedicures and Jadyn and I went shopping. Great way to start my Yap weekend!

Thursday morning I stopped at the Lake Elsinore Outlets on my way to the house in Fallbrook. After a quick stop at Starbucks and Panera for lunch I arrived to this beautiful view...
 Friday morning walk...
Margarita time!
The neighbors emu and the biggest grapefruit I've ever seen!
Elaine, Suzanne, Torey, Leah
Joan, Joetta, Jessica, Jane, Laura

Happy Birthday to me :)
Did someone say Mexican food AND cake?! 
Jean made Mexican and a carrot cake for my birthday dinner on Monday the 15th. YUMMY!
Goofy kids... Ethan tried to light the flamingos on my cake, they weren't candles :0

More Mexican and bundt cake at Grama Honey and Bubba's on Wednesday the 17th...

And Cheesecake Factory with Erik, Patrick and Leah on Saturday the 20th!

Josh Groban
Saturday, October 17th Josh Groban at the Forum with Jean, Carl, Ken, Carol, Mom and Vicki! 
Idina Menzel opened, she was awesome and of course Josh Groban was amazing.

Happy Halloween
Another fabulous pizza and candy filled Halloween at Grama Jean and Papa's. Ethan was a ranger from one of his favorite books series, Rangers Apprentice. Most people thought he looked like Link (from Zelda), Peter Pan or Robin Hood which earned him the name Linkinton Peter Robin.
 Alexa (Circus Baby) & Jadyn (Puppet) from FNAF. 
Don't ask me what that means ?!
 Issac, Ethan, Alexa, Jadyn, Addie, Lillian and Ryan
Patrick, Leah, Lillian, Ethan, Issac, Torey, Erik
Addie, Alexa, Jadyn and Ryan

0 comments: