Happy 4th of July!
Erik and I started the day with the Independence Day 5k at Newhall Park. It's been 3 years since they held the race so it was nice to be back! We both did better than expected, I place 2nd in my division (Female 40-44). Erik: 25:15 / Torey: 23:20
After the run, Brooke joined us for swimming at Grama Jean and Papa's.
In the evening we walked up the hill to see the Magic Mountain and Westfield Mall Fireworks. The Plaza's had the same plan so it was nice to chat.
Ethan: "I feel like I'm being strangled by a spider monkey" :)
Olivia & Alexa's Birthday
Back in the pool! We celebrated Olivia and Alexa's Birthday's at Grama Jean and Papa's on July 10th.
Color Guard Camp!
Jadyn had a busy month with Color Guard Camp. She named her flag, Hay-soos and her saber, Jeremy.
She missed a few days thanks to COVID (5 of the 21 on Color Guard got it) but it couldn't keep her down long! Can you find Jadyn? :)
Ready for the Band/Guard Parent Performance and Potluck
Interviews and Shooting with the Mackey's
Ethan has been applying for jobs and got his first interviews with HomeGoods, Subway and Jersey Mike's.
He held out a little too long and missed some opportunities but he's close!
Ethan, Brooke, Justin and Jim
Dinner with Friends
If you've never seen the movie "Dinner with Friends", skip it! Dinner with real friends is way better!
It's always too long between visits but I had dinner with the KB Girls at Sabor on July, 12th and Amy at Rattler's on July, 20th. So good to see everyone!
The Magic Castle
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment