Family Day at the Reagan Library
It's nothing short of a miracle to get us all together! Somehow Jadyn didn't have a field show, Ethan took the day off and Bubba and Honey weren't on a cruise so we went to the Reagan Library for the Auschwitz Exhibit.
Bubba or Ethan for President?!
Erik's Joe Biden impersonation :o
Not sure how we made it past security?! :)
I didn't eat them all, I had a little help :)
Chocolate covered baklava, baklava cheesecake, Chocolate eclair and banana pudding!
29th (+17) Birthday!
46, incase you don't want to add :) Party on!
October 17th: Dinner at Olive Terrace
Flowers, chocolate covered fruit and an Amazon gift card from my Toll Family
Thursday, October 19th we celebrated at Grama Jean and Papa's.
Lamb, green beans and rice pilaf for dinner
New vanilla cake recipe with mudslide ice cream!
Busy Kids
Ethan is working away at Wendy's (25+ hours per week), taking 14 units at COC and doing great saving for a new car! Paying $95 to fill up the MDX is good motivation!
I'm not sure Jadyn even sleeps between school, color guard and her very busy social life. She's at a school event and/or a birthday party every weekend!
Gilchrist Farms Fundraiser, October 15th
October 20th, last halftime show of the football season!
Axillary also took 2nd at the Cleveland Field Show Competition
Yap Girls Weekend!
I can't tell you how much I look forward to this weekend every year!!!
Wednesday, October 25th: Morning workout, worked from home and hit the road for the Outlets at San Clemente where I did some shopping and arrived in Oceanside in time for my afternoon ZOOM, a walk along the beach and dinner with my friend Maria.
Outlets at San Clemente
Had dinner with Maria at Hello Betty.
So upset I didn't get a picture of us :(
Thursday, October 26th: One more beach walk before heading to Fallbrook
Stayed in the Granny Flat with Joetta and Dawn this year :)
Friday, October 27th: Dawn and I enjoyed a beautiful walk at Grid Valley Preserve followed by lunch at Grand Tradition Estate & Garden.
Grid Valley Preserve
The Grand Tradition Estate & Garden
Torey, Lora, Joetta, Donna, Dawn, Jane, Sue, Elaine, Susan, Solveig & Lynda
Torey, Joetta and Dawn
Saturday, October 28th: More yapping, walking and yummy food before heading back to "real life".
Sunday, October 29th: Erik and I did a 10 mile run/walk when I got home. Gotta' get ready for the Seattle Half Marathon in November!
Happy Halloween!
It's a little more chaotic with everyone's busy schedules these days but the Domino's Pizza/trick or treating tradition at Grama Jean and Papa's house is going strong!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment