Blog
Well, I finally broke down and decided to try the blog thing. I figure this is the best way to keep the long email list updated. You can thank Erik for the name. Anyway, I thought I would start with some picks of our evening walks...
This is Ethan the frog. Ethan named him...:)
Ethan
Ethan had first run-in with pink eye. It got worse than the picture shows, but he's fine now. And of course some of his fabulous summer fashion! He never wants to wear a shirt or pants!
The beginning of some pretty bad pink eye. The latest in cape and underwear fashion.
Mommy's sandals go with everything!
Jadyn
Jadyn is getting big, she has her 2 bottom teeth and thinks Ethan is the funniest person on the planet. These pictures are from May and June. Almost 6 months old!
June 7th
We spent Saturday with Auntie Kook, Uncle Kook, Britnee, Sofia, Jacob,
Auntie Meaghan, Uncle Jare, Tannerbug, Grandma Honey and Bubba. My cousin
Britnee from Vermont came for a surprise visit with her 2 kids so, we spent the
day playing and swimming.
Ethan, Jacob, Tanner, Jadyn, Sofia and Grama Honey
Tannerbug!
4 comments:
Love it! I can't believe how much Jayden looks like you. So beautiful!
Maybe some weekday we could get together and go swimming this summer....
That reminds me....I still have "rate my professor"...hmmmm:)
Beautiful family. The kids have growm so much. Hope to see you soon.
Welcome to blogging! It is an awesome way to keep updated and in touch...and you can make your posts and picture into a book!
very cute pictures...its amazing how much they've both grown. I wish you the best :)
Post a Comment