Santa Clarita Half Marathon
Erik ran the Santa Clarita half marathon (13.2 miles) on November 2nd. He finish in 2:06:42, not bad for a hockey player!
Ethan's Pre-School Pictures
I can't believe he's 4!!


Poor Eor (that's what we call the Acura MDX)
On Thursday the 6th I was 15 minutes into class when a COC security guard came into the room and asked me to step into the hall. He proceeded to tell me that my car was hit by a Santa Clarita Transit bus. After I stopped laughing he explained that the damage wasn't bad blah, blah, blah.... Anyway, I guess most won't find this amusing but I think I have to since it's the 3rd time in the 6 years my car has been hit in one of the COC parking lots!! It's all fixed now. It worked out great, we took the rental to Las Vegas.
Las Vegas
We finally made it to Las Vegas to celebrate Patrick and Nick's 30th Birthday's!!! We piled 6 of us in the hoopty (rental car: Dodge minivan) and left after 8pm on Thursday the 13th. We checked in at Treasure Island a little after 2am and all went straight to bed. What party animals! Fun trip but, next time Erik and Leah aren't allowed to be sick to whole trip. We saw "O" at the Bellagio for the first time. Good show but, I'm not sure it was $170 per ticket good!
Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving was nice but everyone was sick. Actually our whole family has been sick and/or injured for the better part of November. Erik got sick after coming back from San Francisco in the early part of the month but really got sick the evening of Thanksgiving. Earlier in the week Ethan, Jadyn and I all got different flu symptoms! Grandma Honey, Bubba, Papa and Kurt all got the flu, and Grama Jean sprained her ankle and got a cold. What a healthy family!!
LA Auto Show
Despite my our sickness Ethan, Bubba and I went to the car show the day after Thanksgiving. Ethan was partial to anything "Dodger blue" and things he could get into the drivers seat of.
| Bubba and Ethan in a minivan. |
| Ethan and I in a Corvette. (Ok Uncle Kook your right, the Corvette just doesn't do it for me anymore. I did say it was the Paris Hilton of cars: Looks good but that's about it! or as you always say "for that amount of money you could buy a really nice used Porsche") |
| Audi R8 |
53 MORE DAYS UNTIL WE LEAVE FOR KAUAI!!
2 comments:
You know, Heidi was at my house for Thanksgiving and we were watching t.v. in the evening. When a commercial came on for the auto show, she said to me, "I bet Torey will be there." :) Hmmm, what would possibly make her think that????
I know what you mean about the COC parking lot-- I've seen many accidents, luckily not a victim...yet.
Post a Comment