Happy New Year!
We started off 2009 in Big Bear with a bunch of friends. We stayed with Patrick, Leah and Lillian in Big Bear for a few nights at Leah's family cabin. The Serrano's and Vernon's stayed just a few miles away, so the whole gang got to hang out for a snow day!
The weather was great, but driving in the snow was too scary for us. I think we'll stay in the warm weather!
Great Grama's 90th


The weather was great, but driving in the snow was too scary for us. I think we'll stay in the warm weather!
BIG Congrats to the Leclair's who are expecting girl #2 in July!!!
| Patrick, Leah and Lillian |
![]() |
| Jessica, Levi, Jeremy and Caedmon |
| Daddy and Jadyn |
| Ethan and Daddy |
| Jadyn and Mommy |
| Jadyn's "cheese" face |
![]() |
| Patrick, Ethan and Erik in the bedroom loft |
| Auntie L, Lillian, Jadyn and Torey |
Great Grama's 90th
January 10th we celebrated Great Grama's (Erik's grama) 90th birthday!!
![]() |
| Jadyn, Olivia and Ethan. Jadyn wasn't to happy with all the people in the room. |
![]() |
| Mandy, Eda May, Erik and Kurt |
Jadyn is Walking!
Ethan is still being a little camera shy this month, but Jadyn isn't having that issue! I did manage to get him trying to steal Jadyn's "walking thunder". She started officially walking on January 13th, just about the 12 1/2 month mark!
Kauai: 6 Year Wedding Anniversary
From the snow to the sand! Erik and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary in Kauai at the Kiahuna Plantation. (BIG Thank you to TK and Atlas Broadband. Also, to my parents who paid for our airfare with points so we could upgrade our room to OCEANFRONT!) I really did try to limit the number of pictures, but this was the best I could do out of almost 300!!
| We were the room in the middle. I was standing in the water when I took this picture! |
| View from our balcony |
| Sunset from our balcony |
| The Monk Seals hang out on the beach during the day. |
| This one made himself at home by someone's beach towel and chair. |
| Rooters and Chickens EVERYWHERE on the island! These are the ones Erik swears he saved by letting them out of a fence they couldn't get through... I'm sure the locals would be ecstatic. |
| Rooster at KFC? |
| Chicken with the rental car. Ford Fusion, not bad. |
| Smashed my finger on the boat ride to the Napali Coast. OUCH! |




1 comments:
Wow who is the photographer out of the two of you? Great Hawaii photos..beautiful shots of Lanai and wow your place really was oceanfront. That must have been such a great getaway. Happy Anniversary! Who would of thought...all the chickens and roosters in Hawaii? Too funny. Was it hard to be away from the kids?
I really loved that video! You've gotta post more videos!! : ) Too cute, and Ethan dancing-hilarious!! I had to replay it. Doesn't look very camera shy here.: ) Loved it. You're such a great mom. Hope to meet your kids and get together soon!! THanks for sharing. Keep em coming, esp. the videos. Chat soon.
Post a Comment