Friday, April 1, 2011

March 11'

Disneyland
Right before everyone got sick this month we managed to squeeze in another trip to Disneyland. The kids had a great time but, Ethan started getting sick that night. He then passed it to me and I gave it to Erik. Jadyn was the only one who managed to avoid it.

Teacups before we started spinning!
Ethan on the Autopia

Dana Point 5k Grunion Run
March 12-13th Erik and I stayed in Dana Point for a 5k race. Weather was a little cool but, it was beautiful and nice to get away. The run was less that fantastic since Ethan had given me the flu right before we left but, I did ok considering. At least I beat Erik! (Of course he hasn't been running much since it's cold so, he hardly trained) I finished in 26:26 and Erik finished in 26:59.

New Job/Training in Wildomar
I know what you are thinking... Where the heck is Wildomar? And all I can say is "exactly!"
Well I started my new job with KB. I had 3 days of training at their showroom in Wildomar, I stayed there rather than make the 120 mile drive each way, each day. It was a lot to take in but, everyone seems really nice and I can't wait to get into the full swing of things. I think the hardest part was just being away from Erik and the kids. Since my trip to Wildomar I have been training with the other designer in the LA territory, Rachel. She is great but, really busy. We are either in Palmdale or Woodland Hills everyday for appointments.
The kids seem to be fine with all the schedule changes. They get to hang out with Grandma Honey 3 days a week. Erik is Mr. Mom, he takes Jadyn to my parents, picks them up after work and has them on the weekend too! (Until my schedule changes).

Ethan
Erik took Ethan ice skating for the first time!

Jadyn
Jadyn doing a little "Spring Cleaning" and looking for her slippers. Erik said they ended up being right next to the toy box...
One of her comments lately is "hey momma, if you see any caterpillars let me know." She says it almost anything, birds, rabbits, ducks etc...

0 comments: