Tuesday, November 8, 2011

October 11'

School Pictures

Ethan 7 years old: 2nd Grade
Jadyn 3 years old: pre-school

Play Ball!
Ethan had his first games at William S Hart for the fall league. This is the same league my brother and I used to play in. He's getting a bit of a late start since this is his first season there (Pinto: 7-8 year olds) but, he's learning a lot and having a great time.

Jadyn's Big Girl Bed!
We got Jadyn's new bedroom furniture! I think I was more excited than she was but, she does love it! She said "it's so beautiful." It's actually her birthday gift but, I kinda jumped the gun. Thanks to my friends Marta and Arlene for helping us out with the furniture and bedding! I already have the new paint scheme picked out but, that might have to wait a few months!

Disneyland
We decided to get one last use out of our season passes before they expire. We didn't tell the kids where were going. Ethan was very worried when we got on the freeway instead of heading to school. It was pretty busy but, we were so glad we went. Jadyn just hit the 40" mark so she did Soarin' and Star Tours for the first time!

The Studio FINALLY moved!
It took 7 1/2 months but, the KB Home Studio is finally in Valencia! I can't tell you how happy I am that the commute is 7 minutes instead of 1 hour to the east side of Palmdale! Big step up!
Old studio: Trailer in Palmdale
New Valencia Studio
My "office" :)

Happy Halloween!
Went from our largest group ever to our smallest! It was us and the Leclair's this year. Lillian and Jadyn ran from house to house hand in hand.

Birthday
Somewhere in the chaos of the month I turned 34. I'm not really sure how I got this old but, I guess it's better than the alternative! We had a nice family (us and my parents) dinner at Olive Garden. I know taking 2 kids out to dinner doesn't sound like it would be a good idea but, it was nice to eat dinner together. That very rarely happened when I was commuting to Palmdale.

0 comments: