Santa Clarita 5k
Erik and I ran the 5k this year. We haven't been running much but, we have to run at least one race a year. It rained all morning so, we ran in the rain. It was wet and cold but, so glad we did it!
| After the race. Soaking wet! |
Scrap Weekend
Every year my friends Leah, Jess, Jenn and I join a group of ladies in San Diego for a weekend of "crafting" and relaxation. This year was the best yet! There were pedispa's, shopping, massages, napping, great food, and somewhere in there we scrap booked! We also celebrated Leah's 30th Birthday while we were there! Happy Birthday Auntie L!
Ethan got the citizenship award at school this month. His teachers have always told us what a sweet, considerate and polite young man he is. I know he's a great kid but, he must be fresh out of those things when he gets home from school!
LA Auto Show
Annual trip to the LA Auto Show with Bubba and Ethan. Ethan loves any car where he can lay in the trunk or stand up. It's kinda like planking but, different... So of course his favorite "car" was a gaint Mercedes "tour van" that we could both stand in! Bubba and I still love the Aston Martin but, I really like the Audi's the last few years. Kia and Hyndai had some nice affordable cars, if you like that kind of thing:)
| Ethan's favorite "car" |
Ethan's Last Few Games...
The last few games of the season were pretty cold! 8am, 6:30pm and 5:30pm! Ethan had fun and really improved this season but, I think we're glad it's over and we get a break!
Jadyn's First Haircut
She didn't say a word the whole time.

0 comments:
Post a Comment