Breakfast, Shopping and a Movie...
It's orange juice in the cup, not coffee :)
Yap Weekend
For the seventh year in a row I got to enjoy Yap Weekend with 17 of my new closest friends! Leah and I started the "weekend" with a trip to Starbucks, pedicures, shopping, dinner in bed and a night in Carlsbad. Thursday we were off to Rabbit Hill Ranch in Fallbrook for 3 1/2 more days of yapping, eating, laughing, eating, sleeping, eating, projects, eating, poker, eating and the occasional walk.
Walk at Los Jilgueros Preserve
Poker for candy. I was the first one out:(
Yes, I am wearing my Halloween leopard pj's
Back: Elaine, Betty, Torey, Susan, Jane, Melinda, Mary, Sue, Judy
Front/Sitting: Bev, Jessica, Leah, Solveig, Joan, Darlene, Lora, Carolyn, Joetta
Yes, I am wearing my Halloween leopard pj's
Back: Elaine, Betty, Torey, Susan, Jane, Melinda, Mary, Sue, Judy
Front/Sitting: Bev, Jessica, Leah, Solveig, Joan, Darlene, Lora, Carolyn, Joetta
Grama Jean's Birthday
We celebrated Grama Jean's Birthday a little late this year but had dinner at Rattler's. After dinner our server told us the dinner had been taken care of! To whomever paid for our dinner, THANK YOU!
Dodger Day
Sunday, November 20th Erik, the kids and Uncle Kurt all got to attend the season ticket holder day. They got some rain but managed to get in a tour, some catch on the field and of course a Dodger dog!
LA Auto Show
Tuesday, November 22nd Bubba, the kids and I made our annual trip to the LA Auto Show. The kids were bummed that Ford didn't have any cool chairs this year but they did enjoy the golf carts and of course the large storage vans. They have strange taste in cars :)
Bubba liked the Jaguar again this year and I'd still like a Lexus GS F (white with red interior).
Happy Thanksgiving
It was another fabulous Thanksgiving in no small part thanks to Grama Jean. There were 15 of us this year! Family, great food and Thanksgiving bingo!
Dinner at Rattler's
Grama Jean's favorite custard pie from Marie Calendars and 2 goofy kids!
Dodger Day
Sunday, November 20th Erik, the kids and Uncle Kurt all got to attend the season ticket holder day. They got some rain but managed to get in a tour, some catch on the field and of course a Dodger dog!
LA Auto Show
Tuesday, November 22nd Bubba, the kids and I made our annual trip to the LA Auto Show. The kids were bummed that Ford didn't have any cool chairs this year but they did enjoy the golf carts and of course the large storage vans. They have strange taste in cars :)
Bubba liked the Jaguar again this year and I'd still like a Lexus GS F (white with red interior).
Subaru Outback "trunk shot"
I'm as scared as she is about Ethan driving!
Jadyn's favorite. Pink with a bed and a phone inside.
Ty fighter was the best vehicle in the Nissan display
Carney's for lunch
Who orders a quesadilla and a salad at Carney's! We do :)
Happy Thanksgiving
It was another fabulous Thanksgiving in no small part thanks to Grama Jean. There were 15 of us this year! Family, great food and Thanksgiving bingo!
The adult's table before all the food!
The kids table.








0 comments:
Post a Comment