Ethan's Class Play
June 2nd Ethan's class put on "The Three Piggy Opera". It was very cute and everyone did a great job! Ethan and his friend Ethan L. were both narrators.
| Ethan L and Ethan J |
| Jadyn and her buddy Reese (Ethan L.'s little sister) |
| Ethan and his teacher Miss Rooney |
Ethan had his last t-ball game and team party at Red Brick Pizza.
School is out! Ethan's "End of Kindergarten Party"
Face painting, sponge race, bubbles and ice cream = best day of school ever!
Oh and he's a tiger, not a cat!
| Ethan L, Ethan J and Alex |
| Ethan L and Ethan J |
Jadyn's "Big Girl Bed"
We changed Jadyn's crib into a toddler bed this month. So far she has done great! I think she got up once the first day to get a stuffed animal but, other than that she pretty much stays in bed and goes to sleep just like she always has! Now on to potty training!
Wrigley River Run 10k
Erik and I did a 10k (6.2 miles) in Long Beach to help us train for this years Santa Clarita Marathon and Half Marathon. I don't think I have ever run 6 miles at one time in my life! We finished together at 56 minutes! My goal was under 1 hour so I was very happy we survived and I reached my goal!
We finally decided to bite the bullet (the money bullet that is) and do a few things to the backyard. We took out a section of grass, filled it in with concrete and bought patio furniture! We still need a new barbecue but, at least we have a place to sit! We eat dinner out there every chance we get.
| Kids "helping" daddy dig :) |
Happy Father's Day
I'm sure Erik would have preferred to be in Hawaii (mostly because he would always prefer to be in Hawaii) and I would buy him an island if I could but... We got him a digital picture frame for his desk at work. Honey and Bubba took the kids Saturday night so Erik and I had an expensive dinner (Quizino's) in the backyard, took a walk, slept in and I made him breakfast. Later that day we went swimming at Erik's parents before and after his hockey game.
1 comments:
Looks like you are having a great summer! Wonderful photos!
Post a Comment