Happy 4th of July!
Busy weekend! We went to Jare and Meaghan's for a barbecue, swimming and fireworks on Saturday. Sunday Erik and I ran the 5k at Newhall park, went to breakfast, swimming at Erik's parents, had dinner in the backyard, watched fireworks from up the hill, then did a few more fireworks at a Bart and Angee's! We were all wiped out but, had a great time!
More Swimming and Playing!
I think Ethan is becoming a fish! We swim with Ethan L. and Reese once a week and then at Erik's parents at least once a week. He never wants to get out of the pool! Jadyn likes her little "pink flower" floatie but, also likes to sit on the edge and fish with a noodle!
 |
| At the Valencia Mall with Ethan L and Reese |
Santa Barbara Zoo
Took a break from the heat and went to the zoo with Angee, Ethan L and Reese.
Arizona
We spent the weekend in Tempe, Arizona at the Buttes Marriott. My dad drove his truck in and Jare, Meaghan, Tanner and Logan were there while my brother was working for 2 weeks. The kids think Arizona is Disneyland! They stayed up late, went swimming all day and ate lots of junk!
We had dinner at Oregano's. Some of the best pizza, caesar salad and pizza cookie I have ever had! Kids loved it too.
 |
| Breakfast in bed |
 |
| Kids loved the rental car. So glad we got something with cloth seats for the trip! |
 |
| Jadyn and Tanner |
 |
| Uncle Jare and Logan |
 |
| Logan and Jadyn |
 |
| My dad, Logan, Jadyn and me |
 |
| Ethan :) |
 |
| Four helpings of pasta! |
 |
| Logan and Aunt T |
 |
| Angels Spring Training Facility. Checking out a game while Uncle Jare worked. |
 |
| Grandpa Texas, me and Ethan at the field |
 |
| Logan! |
 |
| Auntie Meaghan and Logan |
 |
| Grandpa Texas and his truck |
My friends Jenn, Jess, Leah and I took our now annual trip to San Diego for our "scrap booking" weekend. Always a good time! A lot of scrap booking did get done (it has to, I only do it once a year!) but, there was also lots of yapping, laughing and drinking! Good times! I did manage to get in a 6 mile run with one of the other ladies (Sarah) but, I think my abs hurt more from laughing!
0 comments:
Post a Comment